I promise I’m working on a new recipe post and its coming soon! But Im just taking a minute to promote my Nutritional Therapy Practicioner (NTP) services. 🙂 Last year I was certified through the Nutritional Therapy Association as an NTP and have slowly been taking on 1-on-1 clients. It is something I truly enjoy!
If you are feeling sluggish or less energetic than you used to…you get moody when you don’t eat every 2-3 hours, or you are you struggling to get through your workouts and/or recover from them…let’s talk! As a former semi-pro cyclist, and someone who has struggled as well, I feel your pain! But trust me when I say, its possible to feel optimal again!
I use a whole-food based approach to wellness and work with clients to find the root cause of their struggles and find a bio-individualized solution. I spend hours (literally) digging into your health history, current symptoms, nutrition gaps, and supplement needs. I can make supplement recommendations and I always check counter-indications for any medications or health conditions. We deep dive and collaborate to identify short-term goals to slowly step you into your long-term goals. Here is what my process looks like for the “Performance Package” which I recommend for the best deep dive to set you up for long-term success!
- I send you a detailed Health History Questionnaire, Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire, and 7-day Food and Mood Journal to fill out.
- We schedule a 1-on-1 virtual 90-minute meeting to review any questions I have on your paperwork. During this call we also collaborate on long- and short-term goal creation.
- After the meeting I send a detailed recommendation form that lists the agreed upon steps to reach your short-term goals. I include resources for any products we discuss and/or recipes and food recommendations as well as any lifestyle recommendations.
- If desired, I also make supplement recommendations.
- I provide ongoing email/text support and accountability. I usually touch base once a week to make sure you have the tools to keep you on track.
- Every 4 weeks we will meet for 45 mins to review how you are doing and add more/different short-term goals to keep you moving forward!
I am currently running a promotion of 50% off for the next 3 clients through the end of March 2021! See all of the details on my Work With Me page. But here is a quick summary of offerings. If you don’t see a package that is right for you, please reach out so we can find something that works better for your needs!